- AT’s All Terrain dual density Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) sole
- Fully Lined with Padded Comfort Collar and Tongue
- COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with a combination of cellular urethane and PORON to protect the toe and heel of the foot.
- Meets requirements for Electrical Hazard (EH) resistance as stated in Industry standards
- Outer-sole heat resistant to 130º C surface contact
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils and acids
- Superior cut, split and crack resistant sole
- Scuff cap for toe and heel protection
- Excellent slip resistant sole, rated SRC
- Full lining treated with eco-friendly Odorban™ Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness and hygiene.
- Foot bed now infused with eco friendly Odorban™ Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness and hygiene
- NATUREform® wide profile hi-impact composite safety toe cap
- Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built in to the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Convenient quick release zipper
- Fully non-metallic
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
- 5 – 14, 6½ – 10½
AT’s All Terrain Dual Density PU / TPU Soling Technology
Consists of a lightweight, shock absorbing low density PU (Polyurethane) midsole which cushions the foot on impact to provide unmatched comfort and help reduce foot, leg and lower back fatigue. The high density hard-wearing TPU (Thermo Plastic Urethane) outsole provides superior grip and abrasion resistance.
AT’s All Terrain Dual Density Rubber Features:
- Lightweight sole. Lighter than Rubber. Ideal for the 12 hour work shift.
- Unique sole clearing tread pattern to ensure cleats do not retain stones and dirt.
- Hard wearing. Superior abrasion resistance will signi.cantly outlast other soling materials.
- Specifically designed for the rough uneven outdoor working surfaces.
- TPU has longer shelf life. Resistant to effects of Hydrolysis.
- Superior resistance to splitting and cracking.
- Resistant to temperatures up to 130º Celcius (266ºF) and most oils, acids and alkalies.
- Will not mark floors.
- Excellent slip resistance.