- COMFORTcushion PU/PORON Impact Absorption System – reduces leg and lower back fatigue
- TECtuff Toe Bumper Protection
- Water Resistant Nubuck Leather
- Wide Profile NATUREform Type 1 Steel Toe Cap, with Comfort Liner
- Heavy Duty AT’s All Terrain Dual Density PU / Rubber Sole, Heat Resistant to 300º Celsius and Resists Exposure to most Acids and Chemicals
- NANOlite Footbed Massages your feet as you walk, promoting greater blood flow to help reduce fatigue
- Kevlar Thread on Critical Wear Seams for Maximum Abrasion and Chemical Resistance
- Conforms to AS/NZS 2210.3 Safety Standard
- 4 – 14, 6½ – 12½
AT’s All Terrain Dual Density PU/Rubber Soling Technology
The AT55’s sole consists of a lightweight, shock absorbing low density PU (polyurethane) midsole which cushions the foot impact to provide unmatched comfort and help reduce foot, leg and lower back fatigue. The All Terrain rubber outsole provides superior grip and abrasion resistance.
AT’s All Terrain Dual Density PU/Rubber Features:
- Heat resistant to 300° Celsius (572° F)
- Superb midsole cushioning with high density hard wearing rubber outsole
- Excellent slip resistance
- Lightweight sole. Ideal for a long shift or extended use.
- Sole resistant to most oils, acids, chemicals and animal fats.
- Long wearing ALL TERRAIN rubber outsole designed for superior grip and durability.