- Dual Density Polyurethane (PU) sole, Heat Resistant to 130º Celsius and Resists Exposure to most Acids and Chemicals
- EXPANDflex closure for easy donning and exit
- Fully Lined with Padded Comfort Collar
- PORON heel and ball of foot inserts provides exceptional underfoot comfort
- POWERflex Impact Absorption System with PORON reduces leg and lower back fatigue
- Resistant to Hydrolysis and Microbial Degradation
- Resistant to Odours, Fungus and Bacteria
- Water Resistant Nubuck Leather
- Wide Profile NATUREform Type 1 Steel Toe Cap, with Comfort Liner
- NANOlite Footbed Massages your feet as you walk, promoting greater blood flow to help reduce fatigue
- HYDROstop Protection – 3 year guarantee against the effects of Hydrolysis.
- PORON Heel Impact Absorption System
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection. Reduces danger of accidental contact with live electrical circuits in accordance with ASTM F2413-05.
- Conforms to AS/NZS 2210.3 Safety Standard
- Full lining infused with an anti-microbial solution which protects against odour, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria.
- COMFORTcushion® with air channels to enhance natural air flow – now treated with an anti-microbial solution
- 4 – 13, 6½ – 10½
Oliver 34’s Dual Density Polyurethane Soling Technology
Oliver Footwear’s unique dual density polyurethane sole construction combines a softer shock absorbing, low density midsole with a harder outsole for tough working conditions. The midsole core extends deep into the cleat which not only provides constant impact absorption to help reduce foot, leg and lower back fatigue, but also provides superior slip resistance.
The GRIPthane® sole has been developed to answer demanding adherence requirements for slippery conditions and exceed AS/NZS, EN ISO, and ASTM safety standards.
34’s Dual Density Polyurethane Features
- Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids
- Superior slip resistance
- Harder outsole for abrasion resistance
- Hydrolysis resistant
Oliver Footwear offers an exclusive 3-year guarantee against the effects of hydrolysis with the 34’s Dual Density Polyurethane Sole offering HYDROstop® protection on all styles in the range.