Features: 200J Safety Steel Toecap, Zip Sided Release
Sizes: 3 – 14 (6.5 – 12.5 half sizes available)
Colours: Black, Wheat Nubuck
Product Number: 312152
- Material: Cowhide water-resistant fullgrain waxy (or Nubuck) leather, Baltico® linings and stitched in nylon thread. Non-Corrosive Lacing.
- Lining Materials: This boot is lined with Baltico®, which is a soft, non-abrasive, hydrophobic material that wicks perspiration away from the foot, enabling the skin to remain cool and dry.
- Sole: Directly moulded Polyurethane midsole for greater shock absorption. Antistatic Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole for superior wear properties.
- Insole: Heavy-duty, flexible anti-bacterial non-woven insole.
- Full Inner Sole: A full length footbed that is inserted into the footwear to offer additional support and comfort. This footbed is made from soft polyurethane that will retain its shape and thickness throughout the life of the boot.
- General Hygiene: To ensure boots last and remain in top condition, keep footwear clean, wash and thoroughly dry feet, and change socks daily.
- Clean boots regularly.
- Polish leather boots and treat with leather preservative.
- Brush suede boots.
- Clean soles by brushing and washing to remove contaminants.
- Footwear should not be cleaned with solvents and should not be force dried.
- Store footwear in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Water Damage: Dry boots after use and store in a well-ventilated area to avoid water damage. Inspect boots for water damage before use.
- Maintenance: Examine boots for external damage prior to and after each use. In the case of cracks, breaks in leather, exposed toecaps or other similar damage, replace boots.
- Note: Avoid any unauthorised boot alterations, e.g. mechanical stretching or adding vent holes. Such alterations may:
a) Take the boots out of compliance with the relevant standard.
b) Void any approval or certification of the boots.
c) Reduce the effectiveness of the boots.
100% Comfort Guaranteed
Steel Blue’s unique soling system cushions your feet, knees, hips and lower back from day-to-day fatigue.
Tri-SoleTM Comfort Technology works by strategically placing pads, made of high-tech material PORON®, in the sole and under the peak stress areas of the foot. It’s proven that this is much more effective in cushioning and absorbing shock than a standard footbed.
When you wear a pair of Steel Blue boots, we guarantee that you’ll experience:
- Reduction of shock forces to the feet, knees, hips and lower back (similar to the feeling of wearing sports shoes).
- Reduced risk of stress-related injury to the feet and lower body.
- Improved flexibility of the sole.
- Greater comfort and overall wellbeing.
- A feeling of wearing lightweight footwear.
- We literally guarantee 100% comfort, so if you’re not happy in the first 30 days, you’ll get your money back! You have absolutely nothing to lose by trying Steel Blue.
We literally guarantee 100% comfort, so if you’re not happy in the first 30 days, you’ll get your money back! You have absolutely nothing to lose by trying Steel Blue.