BLUNDSTONE 783 UNISEX ZIP UP SERIES SAFETY BOOTS
* UNISEX BOOTS ARE IN MEN’S SIZING
* SEE CONVERSION CHART FOR WOMEN’S
A tough steel-cap boot with zip-sided convenience and executive style. Perfect if you’re splitting your time between meetings and the work site.
- Classic black leather zip up, dress safety boot
- Convenient heavy-duty YKK zip with zip fastener
- Fully lined
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection
- Comfort Air PU footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
- Lightweight TPU sole with rubber inserts delivers excellent grip and offers great wear resistance
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Nylon shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting impact resistant steel toe cap
ZIP SIDE CONVENIENCE
Built tough with a YKK zipper, these boots are easy on, easy off so you can leave hard work at the door.
TPU OUTSOLE—140°C HEAT RESISTANT
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
The full lining provides the next level of executive comfort.
COMFORT AIR PU FOOTBED
Comfort Air PU footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD RESISTANT
Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard.
This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
STEEL TOE CAP
Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.