BLUNDSTONE 885 WOMEN’S SAFETY JOGGERS – SAND & PURPLE
With soft nubuck leather, a convenient zip side for easy use and a composite safety toe cap, the lightweight #885 is designed for all day comfort and protection.
- Sand nubuck upper, anti-static safety hiker
- Lightweight, comfort fit designed specifically for women
- Breathable, moisture wicking lining
- Zip side for convenient on-off
- Purple Neoprene achilles cushioning provides ankle support and comfort
- Removable PU foam footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection heel insert for greater impact absorption and comfort
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed
- XRD® inserted into the forepart of the innersole
- Rubber outsole has a high coefficient of friction for increased grip/slip resistance and durability
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- TPU toe guard and Heel skeletal Stabiliser
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Nylon shank—ensures correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
- Airport friendly
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant composite toe cap
- However, if your feet are exposed to the risk of repetitive impacts, penetration or cutting hazards or electrical hazards, then we recommend that you consider one of our steel safety toe boots as they may be more suited to your needs
GENUINE WOMEN’S FIT
Designed and manufactured specifically for women, offering optimum fit, support and comfort along with a range of safety features.
RUBBER OUTSOLE—140°C HEAT RESISTANT
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
With a composite toe cap and nylon shank these boots are metal-free, meaning they won’t set off security detectors.
Removable PU footbed which includes a pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the heel of the foot. The footbed is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
Designed to prevent the build up of static electricity by conducting the static change to the ground. This greatly reduces the risk of electric shock, and is best used in workplaces including petrochemical plants, airport tarmacs and anywhere you’re exposed to flammable vapours.
COMPOSITE TOE CAP
Capable of withstanding an impact of 200 joules, they’re the ideal boot if you’re on your feet all day and require lightweight protection. And because they’re metal free, they won’t set off any metal detectors.