BLUNDSTONE 998 UNISEX LACE UP SAFETY BOOTS
* UNISEX BOOTS ARE IN MEN’S SIZING
* SEE CONVERSION CHART FOR WOMEN’S
The #998 is packed with features that ensure your feet stay safe—all day, every day.
- Wheat water-resistant nubuck lace up safety boot—150mm height
- 7 eyelet lace up with lace locking device
- Moulded TPU bump cap for added leather protection
- Padded tongue and collar
- Thermal regulating bamboo lining
- Low density shock absorbing PU midsole with anti-bacterial agent.
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments
- excellent cut and slip resistance,
- highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300˚C
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed.
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection.
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
Premium leather is treated to provide extra water resistance and is particularly suitable for muddy conditions.
RUBBER OUTSOLE—300°C HEAT RESISTANT
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 300°C. It has a very high insulating value, providing short term resistance to melting and cracks at higher than normal temperature ranges that may be encountered in an industrial environment.
LUXURY PU FOOTBED
Our ultimate Comfort Arch footbed is made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
THERMAL REGULATING BAMBOO LINING
Top-of-the-range bamboo lining is designed specially to keep your feet cool and comfortable. It’s thermal regulating, deodorizing, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, breathable and quick drying.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD RESISTANT
Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard. This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
STEEL TOE CAP
Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.