OLIVER 65-490Z SAFETY ZIP SIDED BOOT BROWN
Caustic and 100% waterproof premium full grain leather steel toe safety boot with penetration resistance.
• 100% waterproof premium full grain leather.
• Heavy duty coated leather for ultimate durability. Highly abrasion resistant.
• Improved SAFETYcell® integrated TPU heel and toe and coated leather shell for
enhanced abrasion and cut resistance.
• Convenient quick release side zip.
• Heavy duty KevlarTM stitching across all critical seams for increased durability.
• COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORONTM helps protect the
heel and ball of your foot.
• NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
• Q-Flex® non metallic penetration protection insole.
• New and improved NANOLite® footbed with moisture wicking characteristics and
softer materials providing additional cushioning and comfort.
• Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Electrical Hazard
(EH) resistant sole.
• 100% waterproof technology constructed using a seam sealed membrane lining
that draws moisture from the foot, whilst preventing waterpenetration into the
• AT’s dual density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU midsole
and hardwearing rubber outsole for superior durability. Resistant to 300°C
• Premium leather upper features additional padding to support the ankle, and
extends through to the tongue, providing additional comfort for the user.
• Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils and acids. Cut, split and crack
• Free running quick-adjust lacing system allows for easy adjustment, and extends
the life of the laces.
Sizes: 4 – 16, 6½ – 12½
- AS 2210.3:2019
- EN ISO 20345:2011, ASTM F2413-18
- S3 rating (AS 2210.3:2019)
- Waterproof & penetration resistance.
- Building & Construction
- Mining & Quarrying
- Chemical Oil & Gas