Oliver 66-398 Black Smelter Boot
HS 66 Series
• Heat resistant and flame retardant leather upper.
• Uppers designed to assist the run-off of molten metal.
• TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
• Leather lining along the heel and the foot area of the boot to
provide additional heat protection
• PORON XRD™ flexible, lightweight internal metatarsal guard.
• COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON™ protects
the heel and ball of the foot.
• NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
• Full breathable lining with a padded comfort collar.
• NANOlite® footbed with a gently raised surface to help reduce fatigue
• Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification.
• Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection.
• Heavy Duty Nitrile Rubber dual density sole, with an in-fill comfort layer
of urethane cushioning, coupled with a high density hard-wearing nitrile
• Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and