Oliver 66-460 180mm Wildland Firefighters Boot
HS 66 Series
• Water resistant and flame retardant leather upper.
• TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing.
• Lightweight, hi impact, non-metallic, wide profile Type 1 toe cap
with a padded latex cushion liner to ensure toes not in contact with cap.
• Heavy duty red Nomex™ stitching.
• COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON™ protects
the heel and ball of the foot.
• NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
• Hi-Vis reflective safety trim.
• Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification.
• Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection.
• Heavy Duty Nitrile Rubber dual density sole, with an in-fill comfort layer
of urethane cushioning, coupled with a high density hard-wearing nitrile
• Outer-sole heat resistant to 300° Celsius surface contact.
• Sole resistant to mineral & organic oils & acids. Cut, split and