Oliver 66-495 230mm Lace Up Structural Firefighters Boot
Oliver Footwear’s firefighting and emergency services boots are designed to be the safety footwear choice of the relevant agencies and their frontline personnel.
- Water Resistant LeatherWater resistant leather to DIN 3. Provides all day comfort in wet and damp working conditions.
- Composite Safety Toe CapNon-Metallic Type 1 toe cap protection against drop and crush injuries. Lightweight and airport friendly. Developed to withstand a force of 200 joules.
- NATUREform Type 1 Toe CapThe Oliver cap has a wide profile to suit your foot and is added with a latex cushion liner to ensure the toes are comfortable and not in contact with the cap. Caps are tested to a force of 200 Joule in accordance with the Australian Standard AS/NZS2210.3.
- Toe BumperThis feature protects the leather at the toe from scuff damage and hence lengthens the life of the footwear.
- COMFORTcushion® Impact AbsorptionProvides superior cushioning and shock absorption helping to reduce foot, leg and back fatigue.
- Heat Resistant SoleSole is heat resistant to 300º Celcius or 572º Fahrenheit. Ideal for extreme, harsh and high surface heat working environments.
- Quick Release ZipperFeatures a convenient quick release side zipper for easier donning and doffing