BLUNDSTONE 143 UNISEX LACE UP SERIES SAFETY BOOTS – CRAZY HORSE
These water-resistant boots are a great option for all day comfort and are packed with safety features. With an upper built with top-of-the-range Crazy Horse leather, each pair has it’s own, unique look.
- Crazy Horse premium water-resistant leather lace up ankle safety boot—150mm height
- Sizes 3, 4 and 14 have a PUR sole
- Padded collar and tongue
- Breathable, moisture wicking lining
- Moulded TPU heel guard
- PU midsole and TPU outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- 6mm tread—oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel and forepart strike zones for increased impact protection.
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed.
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Reinforced stitching
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
Premium leather is treated to provide extra water resistance and is particularly suitable for muddy conditions.
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
Our ultimate Comfort Arch footbed is made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
Achieving the slip resistance standards in AS 2210.3:2019, this boot has a tread pattern designed to maximise the qualities of the TPU outsole.
Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard.
This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.