BLUNDSTONE 405 UNISEX NON-SAFETY SERIES WORK BOOTS
The #405 is built to support your feet—it’s an ideal choice if you work hard but don’t need a safety toe cap.
- Brown waxy leather elastic side boot
- SPS Max – XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection
- Polyurethane midsole. Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Heat resistant to 140˚C
- Slip resistant
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Comfort Air PU Footbed – breathable, washable, anti-bacterial
WAXY LEATHER UPPER
We inspect each piece of leather by hand before it begins the manufacturing process. If it doesn’t meet our quality standards, we choose not to use it. Simple as that.
TPU OUTSOLE—140°C HEAT RESISTANT
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
SPS MAX COMFORT
Utilising XRD® Technology, SPS MAX comfort has been designed to provide ultimate protection and support, reducing fatigue and orthopaedic problems in the lower back, legs and feet.
COMFORT AIR PU FOOTBED
Comfort Air PU footbed which is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
The steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with torsional stability.
EXCELLENT SLIP RESISTANCE
This boot has a tread pattern designed to maximise the qualities of the TPU outsole.