BLUNDSTONE 600 UNISEX WORK SERIES NON SAFETY BOOTS
The #600 is built for comfort, with a soft brown leather upper and leather lining. It also features hidden stitching in the heel for added durability.
- Brown premium leather elastic sided boot.
- Leather lining makes it easier to slide on and off.
- V-cut upper reduces stitching exposure.
- Featuring XRD® Technology for supreme impact absorption and a polyurethane midsole for improved comfort and cushioning.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack. Oil, acid & organic fat resistant.
- Fully removable shaped comfort footbed.
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue.
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Hidden stitching increases durability.
BROWN PREMIUM LEATHER
We inspect each piece of leather by hand before it begins the manufacturing process. If it doesn’t meet our quality standards, we choose not to use it. Simple as that
The TPU outsole provides durability and grip on uneven surfaces.
SPS MAX COMFORT
Utilising XRD® Technology, SPS MAX comfort has been designed to provide ultimate protection and support, reducing fatigue and orthopaedic problems in the lower back, legs and feet.
A fresh twist on our signature style, offering a point of difference to your Blundstone collection.
The supple leather lining gives added protection from the elements and makes your boots even easier to slip on and off.
The steel shank between the forefoot and heel ensures you maintain the correct step flex point and assists with torsional stability.