Oliver 65-490 150mm Brown Lace Up Boot – Waterproof & Caustic Resistant
• 100% waterproof CORDURA® and full grain leather.
• CORDURA® offers high abrasion resistance, good chemical resistance,
durability and exceptional flexibility.
• New and improved SAFETYcell® integrated TPU toe and heel and
CORDURA® shell for enhanced abrasion and cut resistance.
• Heavy duty Kevlar® stitching across all critical wear seams.
• COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System with PORON® protects the
heel and ball of the foot.
• NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort.
• Q-Flex® non metallic penetration protection insole.
• New and improved NANOLite® footbed with moisture wicking characteristics
and softer materials providing additional cushioning and comfort.
• Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static.
• 100% waterproof technology constructed using a seam sealed membrane
lining that draws moisture from the foot, whilst preventing water
penetration into the boot.
• AT’s dual density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock absorbing PU
midsole and hardwearing rubber outsole for superior durability. Resistant to
300°C surface contact.
• Premium leather upper features additional padding to support the ankle, and
extends through to the tongue, providing additional comfort for the user.
• Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils and acids. Cut, split and crack resistant.
• Lighter, and more flexible allows the boot to flex more naturally with the
movement of the user.
• Free running quick-adjust lacing system allows for easy adjustment, and
extends the life of the laces.