Steel Blue Argyle 322152 Nitrile Zip Side Safety Boot
- 150mm derby style zip and lace up ankle boot with padded collar and tongue.
- Upper Materials: Cowhide water-resistant waxy leather and stitched in nylon thread.
- Non-Corrosive Lacing.
- Toe Cap: 200J Safety Steel.
- Lining Materials: This boot is lined with Baltico®, which is a soft, non-abrasive, hydrophobic material that wicks perspiration away from the foot, enabling the skin to remain cool and dry.
- Full Innersole: A full length footbed that is inserted into the footwear to offer additional support and comfort. This footbed is made from soft polyurethane that will retain its shape and thickness throughout the life of the boot.
- Insole: Heavy-duty, flexible anti-bacterial non-woven insole.
- Midsole: Directly moulded Polyurethane midsole for greater shock absorption.
- Outsole: Oil and acid resistant nitrile rubber outsole, which is heat resistant to 300o C (572o F).
- Trisole™ Comfort Technology Soling System: The Steel Blue soling system is a patented three density soling system that offers a high level of comfort, shock absorbency and energy return. The system uses PORON® as energy absorbing pads under the pressure points of the foot to give the wearer superior comfort and offers similar shock absorbency and comfort to sports footwear
- NOTE: ALL MENS BOOTS ARE IN UK SIZING UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE