Steel Blue 310101 Unisex Hobart Non Safety Boot Slip On
The Hobart is a 145mm men’s elastic-sided pull-on Ankle Boots. A popular 100% comfortable choice for Landscapers, Roof Tilers and Scaffolders with a TPU outsole heat resistant to 130 degrees and a 200 joule safety steel toecap. The Hobart has anti-static properties and premium water resistant leather available in black, wheat nubuck and whiskey colours.
- Leather – All Steel Blue boots are made from high quality, long-lasting leather, including Nubuck, Full-Grain, TECtuff®, Suede and more.
- Steel Toe Cap – Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection.
- TPU Outsole – Our standard durable outsole with heat resistance to 130°C.
- Slip & Oil Resistance – All Steel Blue footwear is designed to exceed the Slip resistance requirement in both the AS 2210.3 and EN ISO 20345. Our boots are rated as SRC which means that the footwear has been tested in laboratory conditions on both a ceramic tile floor with a Sodium Laureth Sulfate solution (SLS) and on a steel floor with Glycerine.
- Anti-Static – Prevents the build-up of static electricity within your body by dissipating it through the sole.
- Water Resistant – A special tanning process treatment means all Steel Blue boots are water resistant.
- Pull On – Convenient, easy access work boots with an elastic side.