BLUNDSTONE 994 UNISEX EXTREME SERIES SAFETY BOOTS
* UNISEX BOOTS ARE IN MEN’S SIZING
* SEE CONVERSION CHART FOR WOMEN’S
The #994 is the ultimate in safety with a steel toe cap, penetration-resistant insole and metatarsal protection. Perfect for those working on heavy industrial sites and in underground mining.
The toughest workplaces demand the toughest boot. Packed with features, the #994 will protect your feet like no other
- Black platinum quality water-resistant leather safety boot with XRD® metatarsal guard—150mm height
- 7 eyelet lace up with lace locking device
- Moulded TPU bump cap for added leather protection
- Full Kevlar® stitching externally
- Padded tongue and collar
- Thermal regulating bamboo lining
- Low density shock absorbing PU midsole with anti-bacterial agent.
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments
- Excellent cut and slip resistance,
- highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300˚C
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed.
- Nylon shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Non-metallic penetration-resistant insole
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
Premium leather is treated to provide extra water resistance and is particularly suitable for muddy conditions
RUBBER OUTSOLE—300°C HEAT RESISTANT
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 300°C. It has a very high insulating value, providing short term resistance to melting and cracks at higher than normal temperature ranges that may be encountered in an industrial environment.
Metatarsal guards provide protection for the top of the foot against a common traumatic foot injury – fractures of the metatarsal bones. A moulded guard of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection material provides flexibility and absorbs up to 90% of extreme impacts, time after time.
Provides maximum resistance against perforation of the sole by nails and other sharp objects. Our leather boots with this feature have a composite penetration insole.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD RESISTANT
Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard. This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
STEEL TOE CAP
Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.